This is our tribute to some of the most creative,
brilliant and eccentric links on the web.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (undisputed champion)
- Xerox PARC (where it all began!)
- Fidel '96! - The ultimate Washington outsider
- The Eden Matrix
- Telepresence Research
- Public Domain, Inc.
- Take the Nerd Test
- Internet accessible coke machines
- Other Internet accessible machines
- Squidly's Reef
- Black Hole of the Web!
- World of Weasels
- Bubba's Collection of BBQ Potato Chips - sorry folks, I don't make this stuff up
- The Jerky Home Page
- Star Trek the Next Generation - ok fans, this is IT, the most comprehensive
and coolest set of web pages on Star Trek you can find anywhere; virtually everything you can imagine on the series is here!
- Steve's UUUUUU Page
- The Useless Pages - A collection of links that may possibly have no redeeming social or educational value
- Links from the underground - a comprehensive set of eccentric waves for the surfer who wants everything
- The Church of the Subgenius
- Church of Scientology Archive - A chronology of nerd conflict
- The Babe Test
- The Simpsons! - Who shot Mr. Burns? Nice graphics.
- Eric's Spiderman Pages
- A Girl's Guide to Geek Guys
- Gay & Lesbian Star Trek Home Pages - Apparently this group
wants to petition the producers of Voyager to include a gay character in the cast. Here are some people with too
much time on their hands; my response is How do you know there isn't one on the ship already? Maybe
Starfleet has a "Don't ask - Don't tell" policy... ROFL!!
- Chuck Farnham's Weird World - Don't say I didn't warn you about this place...
- J.B.'s Jelly Doughnut Page
- George Goble's Home Page - This guy likes to start his Bar-B-Que pit with liquid oxygen and has the pix to prove it
- Lenny Loosejocks, Inc.
- Secret Contents of a Certain Government Warehouse - Ever wonder where the Ark of the Covenant or the supposed alien spaceship that crashed in the 60s is located? Look no further!
- Polish Ninja Industries
- Brittney's Grandaddy
- hURL - The authoritative vomit dictionary; if this guy has any competition, we're all in trouble.
- Geek Site of the Day
- The Code of the Geeks
- Jardin Mecanisme
- The Voice of Free Westchester
- The Squat
- 50 Greatest Conspiracies of all time Online
- Antique Tractor Forum Homepage
- Associated Computer Enthusiast Society
- Make a friend on the Web - randomly visit a nerd's home page
- The Microsoft Conspiracy Interpretation of American Pi - a nerd parody of Don Mclean's "American Pie"
- Crash Site - An online tabloid
- Anime Picture Archive - Totally cool Japanese R-rated animation
- Noncyclopedia of Cyberspace"Within NoC, the myths and facts of cyberspace will be explained and an enhanced, comprehensive system of reality will be established." Nerds working overtime here.
- A Tomb for a Life - Explore an Egyptian pyramid
- Pronoia - A web site dedicated to the suspicion others are conspiring behind your back to HELP you.
- David Siegel's Home Page - Nice example of html & graphics
- Punch Rush Home Page - a personal favorite
- Dog Soup
- Harry Shearer - Where's Derek Smalls?
- Dan's Gallery of the Groteque - Billed as The premiser forensics exhibition on the Internet; Not for the faint-hearted, but certainly a testimonial to our society's obsession with death and misery; you'll find everything here from images of Jeffrey Dahlmer's fridge to the Nicole Simpson crime scene that won't be on tv anytime soon. You can bet "Surf Watch" has this site blocked out!
- Star Trek DS9 - Press Releases - For you trekkers out there, this is a really well done site; lots of graphics so bring your bandwidth along with you.
- Intel Secrets - What they don't want you to know...
- WWWhatsup - Good question!
- Feast - Local New Orleans multimedia artists
- I Hate Windoze - Very funny, and scary at the same time.
- Interactive Volume Browser - Zoom inside and
around a human body; nice use of technology, but somewhat morbid.
- 220.127.116.11 Transmissions from Quantum Time - More evidence
of graphic workstation abuse. I think you win something if you can find any content of value on this
site beyond the nice graphical presentation.
- Unofficial Howard Stern - What's more pathetic?
Howard Stern or some guy that meticulously documents his stupid antics on the Internet.
- The Ravaging Lizard of the Computer Industry
- Argon Zark - Two words: Totally cool. This
has to be the best illustration work I've seen on the Net to date.
- Scottland - Scott Thompson's home page; the queen of Scottland
- Redmond Rose - Hell hath no fury like a dyslexic woman scored.
- The Straight Dope Archive - Articles & answers on every conceivable dweebish topic.
- Groom Lake Desert Rap - Are you telling yourself,
"There's just not enough conspiracy and paranoia in my life!" Check here and get a refill.
- Pepperland - Check out this site's background graphics
and picture archives; a nice site for you beatle-loving nerds (myself included).
- Extreme - The gross site of the week; I don't know what's
more disgusting: the subject matter or the fact that there's someone like these guys who want to present
this info on a regular basis.
- Curt Cobain's Talking 8-ball - Let Kurt guide
you to the answers via his mystical 8-ball.
- Used Panty of the Month Club - "There's nothing
quite like the scent of a women"; This link will undoubtedly move to the "Dirty Old Man Spotlight"
page if I have a reason to waste more time than I have already here. Personally, I
think this signals the definitive end of civilizaion as we know it, but then again
I said the same thing about the GOP. I guess dogs will hunt.
- Net Hate - "A site dedicated to exposing
hatred on the net"; while being quite helpful and interesting (and I applaud the idea), it's also
obvious that this webmaster seems primarily dedicated towards anti-Jewish hatred. It would be
nice is there was a more generalized site of this nature rather than something that looks like
it was cooked up by the JDL. As beneficial as something like this is, I also want to point out
that Jewish groups like The Wiesenthal Center are seeking to impose censorship on the Internet
because they don't like the [minute] amount of anti-semitism exhibited. At least a site like this
has the right idea - don't hide the hatred - put it out front for people to see and fight against.
- Now more than ever(tm) -
An artistic look at the infuence of the media and television upon society; brilliant sublime commentary.
- The Bureau of Missing Socks - Ever wonder
what happened to that OTHER sock? Well you're not alone.
- Shaft - Who's the black private
dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
- Sanford & Son - I loaded this
page; and then went over to do something else; a short time later, I start hearing the theme song,
set to automatically play upon accessing - I just thought this was too cool to not put on Nerd
- Twisted Freaks of History - Need I say more?
- Balliver's Travels - This is definitely one
of my favorite sites on the net. Don't ask why - it's just too cute.
- The unofficial Saturday Night Fever Home Page - True nerds
are still in awe of Tony Manero's incredible charisma.
Copyright ©1995-2000, /InterCommerce
All rights reserved worldwide
Send comments to